Wednesday, 29 April 2026

Research & Planning: NEA Pitch & Feedback

Media NEA 2026: Pitch

Chosen Brief: Health Magazine












Feedback:
  • May need more varied locations for magazine and website
  • Consider 30 second video more - what ideas will you use
  • Ensure models are comfortable with costume
  • Make sure intertextuality is noticeable in magazine/website
Doing the pitch was really insightful as it allowed me to voice my thoughts and processes about how I want to complete my NEA. Designing the PowerPoint helped me visualise how I want my magazine and website to look like, and also about what ideas I want to convey (e.g. women's experiences, especially women of colour but also personal experiences with health). For example, my moodpboard slide demonstrates on the left who and what ideas I want to represent and encode in my NEA, and on the right what ideas I'd like to subvert. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LFTVD Infographic