2372 SHSG/16607 NEA
Pages
Home
Supercurricular
Wednesday, 2 September 2026
NEA in Progress (1)
Website Home Page Layout Draft 1
Pop-up > Plan for it to for the NEA magazine
Some of the photos taken so far (08/09)
30/07 - Tobi
Laura (& Danielle) - 12/08
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NEA in Progress (3)
Beauty Advert October 2025
October 2025 I placed the perfume on a duvet to show to create the sense of exclusivity (only the audience can find this in their home), i...
School Advert September 2025
What I learnt about: Using the DSLR Cameras: I learnt how to angle the photos correctly so that the best lighting and effect is achieved. I ...
NEA Research & Planning
Media NEA 2026 Chosen Brief: Health Magazine Mood boards (Initial Ideas): Final Mood board: I moved away from doing only hair-care to m...
No comments:
Post a Comment